We now offer a wide range of fully licensed commercial drone services in the UK.
Our pilots are highly trained, CAA authorised, operating under a PfCO (permission for commercial operations) issued by the CAA in the UK, for multi-rotor drones up to 20Kg in weight. We have full public liability insurance to cover our drone operations. We can arrange for cover up to £10 million, depending on the requirements of the site.
Whilst we are based in Buckingham, we are happy to discuss jobs located anywhere within the UK and thanks to our central location, can reach much of the south of England within a couple of hours drive (traffic allowing of course!).
If you want to contact us to discuss a job, please try to provide as much detail as possible, in particular we need to know the location where the work needs to be carried out and as much detail about the job as you can provide – ie what your requirements and expectations are from the job.
Wherever possible please also provide a contact telephone number.
This will allow us to conduct some initial investigations into the feasibility of the planned operation, call you if we need to get any more detail, and provide you with a quote for the work.
To give you an idea, here are some of the uses that drones can be employed for:
- Aerial Surveys – drones can get to places that would be hard to reach, dangerous, very expensive to get to or inaccessible for humans
- Aerial photography – whether you just want a nice aerial shot of your home, or you need some aerial photos for your business, we can provide high resolution 20Mp photos and 4k UHD (Ultra High Definition) video
- Estate agencies – aerial photos and video of a property can help make a listing really stand out and give a much better idea of the property. This can be especially useful for larger properties and those with land
- Mapping – drones can collect data by taking photographs of a site that can then be stitched together using software to provide 2D or 3D maps of the survey site
- Videography – with UHD 4k video, we can shoot beautiful aerial footage for you and even edit and produce a final video for you if required
- There are many more uses such as in farming and construction
In addition to these drone services that we can offer you, by shooting raw footage and handing it over to you, we also offer both photo and video editing services, on top of our search engine optimisation and other complimentary offerings.
We currently work using the DJi Phantom 4 Pro drones. These versatile and adaptable drones are ideal for use in many circumstances and these days DJi are practically industry standard for a wide range of UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) applications.
The Phantom 4 Pro has a 20Mp camera with a 1″ CMOS sensor and can record in full 4K UHD (ultra high definition) video at a number of different frame rates.
This makes them ideal for photography, videography, data capture using hi-res imaging, aerial inspections, etc.
Its top speed is over 40mph and it has a maximum flight time of 30 minutes per battery.
While these drones are very adaptable and versatile, we cannot fly them in any kind of precipitation (rain, snow, etc) or in strong winds (above 22mph/10ms).