We offer a wide range of fully licensed, professional drone services in the UK.
You may already have a specific project in mind but if not, here are some of the use cases that we can provide drone services for:
- Aerial Inspection – drones can get to places that would be hard to reach, dangerous, very expensive to get to or inaccessible for humans
- Aerial photography services – whether you just want a nice aerial shot of your home, or you need some aerial photos for your business, we can provide high resolution 20Mp photos. You can also buy aerial photos from our online store.
- Estate agencies & property developers – aerial photos and video of a property can help make a listing really stand out and give a much better idea of the property. This can be especially useful for larger properties and those with land.
- Drone mapping services – using drones we can collect data by taking GPS tagged photographs of a site. These photos can then be stitched together using software to provide highly accurate 2D or 3D maps of the survey site, such as the work we did for an archaeological site in North Lincolnshire.
- Videography – with UHD 4k video, we can shoot beautiful aerial and ground based footage for you. We can also edit and produce a final video for you if required. Our YouTube channel has some sample footage and edits that we have created
- There are many more uses such as in farming and construction
Whilst we are based in Buckingham, we are happy to discuss jobs located anywhere within the UK and thanks to our central location, can reach much of the south of England within a couple of hours drive (traffic allowing of course!).
We are also more than happy to discuss projects you have outside of the UK.
If you want to contact us to discuss a job, please try to provide as much detail as possible, in particular we need to know the location where the work needs to be carried out and as much detail about the job as you can provide – i.e. what your requirements and expectations are from the job.
Wherever possible please also provide a contact telephone number.
This will allow us to conduct some initial investigations into the feasibility of the planned operation, call you if we need to get any more detail, and provide you with a quote for the work.
In addition to these drone services that we can offer you, by shooting raw footage and handing it over to you, we also offer both photo and video editing services, on top of our website search engine optimisation and other complimentary offerings.
Our pilots are highly trained, CAA authorised, operating under a PfCO (permission for commercial operations) issued by the CAA in the UK, for multi-rotor drones up to 20Kg in weight.
We have full public liability insurance to cover our drone operations. We can arrange for cover up to £10 million, depending on the requirements of the site.